lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

ACTIVITY ABOUT VERB TO BE GRADE 10º

ACTIVITY


A. Put in the correct order to make questions with the verb to be.

1. you hot? Are

2. this Is your book?

3. States? the United from Peters Is Mr.

4. married? they Are

5. Mr. Are you Jenkins? and Mrs.


B. Write the sentences in the short form

1. I am a student.
2. He is a teacher.
3. She is a journalist.
4. It is a book.
5. We are mechanics.
6. You are pilots.
7. They are policemen.

C. Put the sentences in the correct order to make
positive sentences with the verb to be.

1. old. years am I twenty-five

2. from We are Venezuela.

3. book. is my This

4. day nice today. It's a

5. engineer. is John an


D. Complete with the correct form of be (am, are, is).

Example: He __ a boy.

Answer: He is a boy.

1) I _________ a girl.
2) My father ________ at work.
3) Trixi and Susi ________ my cats.
4) The hamster _________ in the cage.
5) I _________ a painter.
6) My green pencil _________ on the floor.
7) Emma and Betty _________ good friends.
8) ________ you from Scotland?
9) His sister __________ seven years old.
10) We _________ children.
11) My mother _______ in the kitchen.
12) The pupils ________ not at school today.
13) Maria's grandmother _______ from Brazil.
14) I _______ a football fan.
15) It ______ Sunday today.
16) They ________ in the car.
17) His pencil case ________ at home.
18) you _______ from Sheffield?
19) I _______ not your friend.

E. Select 5 sentences for putting them in another ways.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario