jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

ACTIVITY ABOUT POSSESSIVES FOR 11º GRADE

ACTIVITY

A. Complete with the correct form of be (am, are, is), and with the correct possessive adjective

Example: He __ a boy. _____ name is Carlos

Answer: He is a boy. His name is Carlos.

1) I _________ a girl. _____ house is big, _______ doors are gray.
2) My father ________ at work. _____ office is clean, ______secretary is fat.
3) Trixi and Susi ________ my cats. _______ color is black.
4) The hamster ______ in the cage. _______ name is Susy
5) I ______a painter. _____ studio is wide.
6) My green pencil _____ on the floor. ____ size is thin.
7) Emma and Betty _____ good friends. _______ parents too.
8) You _____ from Scotland, _____ uncles too.
9) His sister _____ seven years old, ______ name is Carla.
10) We ____ children. ______ names are Jose, Jaime and Felipe.
11) My mother _____in the kitchen. ____ name is Marta.
12) The pupils ______ not at school today. ______ tests were very bad.
13) Maria's grandmother _____ from Brazil. ____ hobby is to swim.
14) I _____ a football fan. _____ favorite team is Brazil.
15) It ____ Sunday today.
16) They _____ in the car. ______ children are in the party
17) His pencil case _____ at home. _____ color is red.
18) you _____ intelligent, your sister too.
19) I _____ not your friend.
20) The students ______in the park. _____ teacher is with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario