miércoles, 13 de julio de 2011

ACTIVITY CONDITIONAL IF TYPE I FOR 10º

ACTIVITY

Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type I

Example: If I __ (to go) to the cinema, I ________ (to watch) an interesting film.

Answer: If I go to the cinema, I will watch an interesting film.

1) If I_________ (to study), I __________ (to pass) the exams.
2) If the sun _________ (to shine), we __________ (to walk) to the town.
3) If he _______ (to have) a temperature, he ________ (to see) the doctor.
4) If my friends ___________ (to come), I _________ (to be) very happy.
5) If she ___________ (to earn) a lot of money, she _______ (to fly) to New York.
6) If we __________ (to travel) to London, we _______ (to visit) the museums.
7) If you ______ (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you ______ (to slip) on the rocks.
8) If Rita _____ (to forget) her homework, the teacher _____ (to give) her a low mark.
9) If they______ (to go) to the disco, they ________ (to listen) to loud music.
10) If you ______ (to wait) a minute, I ______ (to ask) my parents.
11) If it ______ (to rain), the children _____ (not/to go) for a walk.
12) If she _____ (not/to read) the novel, she _____ (not/to pass) the literature test.
13) If I ______ (not/to argue) with my father, he _____ (to lend) me his motorbike.
14) If we _____ (to take) the bus, we _____ (not/to arrive) in time.
15) If Dick _____ (not/to buy) the book, his friends ______ (to be) angry with him.
16) If Tom _____ (not/to tidy up) his room, Victoria _____ (not/to help) him with the muffins.
17) If the boys ______ (not/to play) football, the girls _____ (not/to come) to the football pitch.
18) If you _____ (to eat) too much junk food, you _____ (not/to lose) weight.
19) If I _____ (not/to make) breakfast tomorrow morning, my girlfriend _____ (not/to love) me anymore.
20) If they _____ (not/to hurry), they _____ (not/to catch) the train.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario