miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

REPORTED SPEECH - QUESTIONS FOR 11º

ACTIVITY


Finish the sentences using Reported speech. Always change the tense, although it is sometimes not necessary.
Example: Peter: "Did John clean the black shoes?"
Answer: Peter asked me if John had cleaned the black shoes.

1) Christopher: "Do you want to dance?"
Christopher asked me .

2) Betty: "When did you come?"
Betty wanted to know .

3) Mark: "Has John arrived?"
Mark asked me .

4) Ronald: "Where does Maria park her car?"
Ronald asked me .

5) Elisabeth: "Did you watch the latest film?"
Elisabeth asked me .

6) Mandy: "Can I help you?"
Mandy wanted to know .

7) Andrew: "Will Mandy have lunch with Sue?"
Andrew asked me .

8) Justin: "What are you doing?"
Justin asked me .

9) Frank: "How much pocket money does Lisa get?"
Frank wanted to know .

10) Anne: "Must I do the shopping?"
Anne asked

11)  "Where is my umbrella?" she asked.
 She asked

12)  "How are you?" Martin asked us.
Martin asked us

13)  He asked, "Do I have to do it?"
 He asked

14)  "Where have you been?" the mother asked her daughter.
  The mother asked her daughter

15) "Which dress do you like best?" she asked her boyfriend.
  She asked her boyfriend

 16) "What are they doing?" she asked.
  She wanted to know

 17) "Are you going to the cinema?" he asked me.
 He wanted to know

18)  The teacher asked, "Who speaks English?"
 The teacher wanted to know

 19) "How do you know that?" she asked me.
 She asked me

20) "Has Caron talked to Kevin?" my friend asked me.
 My friend asked me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario