miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2012

REPORTED SPEECH - QUESTIONS


ACTIVITY
Write the questions using reported speech.
1. They asked me: "What did she say?"   
2. He asked me: "Are you going to Paris?"
3. She asked me: "What time is it?"
4. He asked me: "How old are you?" 
5. He asked me: "When are you leaving?" 
6. She asked me: "What color are you selecting?"
7. They asked me: "Do you pay for rent?"
8. He asked me: "How many times have you seen that movie?"
9. He asked me: "Is he coming for dinner?" 
10. She asked me: "Who did they choose to lead the group?"  
11. He asked me: "Where is he from?" 
12. He asked me: "Did he learn English in England?"  
13. She asked me: "How long does it take to learn a language?"  
14. He asked me: "What is her favorite fruit?" 
15. He asked me: "Where did he buy that book?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario