lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

FREQUENCY ADVERBS FOR 10º

ACTIVITY



A. Rewrite each sentence with the adverb of frequency (in brackets) in its correct position.
Example: I play tennis on Sundays. (often).
Answer: I often play tennis on Sundays.
1) Peter  gest up before seven. (usually)
2) Our friends must write tests. (often)
3) They go swimming in the lake. (sometimes)
4) The weather is bad in November. (always)
5) Peggy and Frank are late. (usually)
6) John watches TV. (seldom)
7) I was in contact with my sister. (often)
8) She will love him. (always)

B. Organize the sentences
1. dictionary / often / use / The / the / students
2. me / Paul / helps / sometimes / my / with / homework
3. visit / Jonathan / usually / dentist / the
4. I / fish / often / hours / for / catching / anything / without
5. try / police / keep / The / order / always / to
6. see / usually / Jennifer / out / goes / a / to / concert
7. often / money / Sally / her / borrows / friends / from
8. my / My / spoils / neighbour / holidays / always
9. lived / never / Tom / Sidney / had / before / in
10. angry / Our / teacher / English / usually / is
11. car / I / drink / never / if / drive / I / alcohol / a
12. Billy / Don Quijote / My / has / cousin / never / read
13. T.V. / ever / hardly / I / in / watch / evenings / the
14.  occasionally / hands / meals / before / his / boy / The / washes
15. public / We / transport / use / frequently

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario