miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

ACTIVITY ABOUT PRESENT PERFECT

ACTIVITY

Write the sentences in present perfect in all ways


1. They ______  London this month. (leave)

 2. He ______  a lot of English papers. (bring)

 3. She ______  me about it. (tell)

 4. I ______ a long letter from father this week. (get)

 5. She ______; she will speak to you in a minute. (come)

 6. I _______ to Radio City. (be)

 7. I think the director _______  the town. (leave)

 8. I ______  my office. (paint)

 9. We________  her since she arrived to our city. (know)

 10. I ______ your name. (forget)

 11. He ­­­­­­______  the door. (close)

 12. He________  it since we left him. (do)

13. I________  him my last penny. (give)

 14. This order ________  to many misunderstandings. (lead)

 15. He _______  his name on my book. (write)

 16. She ________  a new umbrella. (buy)

 17. He_______  my exercise over and over. (look)

 18. I________  those books very cheaply. (buy)

 19. He ________  for two months. (work)

 20. She ________ a new job. (find)

 21. He ________ very well. (speak)

 22. The children _________ the whole pudding. (eat)

 23. You ________ many detective stories. (read)

 24. Our team _______ the first prize. (win)

 25. My little daughter _______ her finger with a knife. (cut)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario