miércoles, 16 de agosto de 2017

ACTIVITY FOR 9°


 ACTIVITY

A. Complete with HOW MANY or HOW MUCH

1. _______ eggs did you buy ?

2. ________   coffee did you drink last night ?

3.  _______ girls are there in your classroom ?

4. ________   cans of beer do you want ?

5. ________    are the oranges ?

6. ________   time have you got to play ?

7. _________ stars can you see in the sky ?

8. _________ sugar would you like in your tea ?

9. _________ money did you pay for your bike ?

10. _________ hours do you sleep every night ?

11. _________ Spanish words do you know ?

12. _________ water did you drink ?

 

B. Select the correct option

1 - How many ___ were at the meeting?

a. peoples

b. persons

c. people

2 - We saw three ___ in the attic.

a. mice

b. mouse

c. mouses

3 - There ___ a lot of rubbish in the kitchen.

a. is

b. are

4 - My trousers ___ holes in them.

a. have

b. has

5 - The money ___ on the table.

a. on

b. is

6 - The police ___ interviewing all the people.

a. is

b. are

7 - Those sheep ___ cute.

a. is

b. are

8 - My reading glasses ___ missing.

a. are

b. is

9 - Knowledge of English ___ important.

a. is

b. are

10. Paula got ... money.

A. many

B. much

C. a

11.Could I have ... orange?

A. an

B. a

C. any

12.I read ... book last month.

A.  a

B. an

C. some

13.How ... people are coming to the party?

A. some

B. much

C. many

14.I haven't got my camera, so I can't take ... photographs.

A. some

B. any

C. much

15. She didn't eat much for lunch, only ... apple.

A.  some

B.  an

C. many

16.We met ... interesting people at the party.

A. an

B.  any

C.  some

17.There aren't ... hotels in this town.

A. many

B. much

C. some

18.I didn't buy a pen, I bought ... hat for my mother.

A. a

B. an

C.  some

19.Are there ... empty shops in your village?

A. some

B.  much

C.   a lot of

20.How ... milk do you want in your coffee?

A. much

B.  many

C. some

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario