sábado, 18 de noviembre de 2017

ACTIVIDAD DE REFUERZO PARA 10°

WORKSHOP

Este taller debe ser resuelto por las estudiantes que quedaron pendientes de logros del cuarto periodo, ellas son:

DÉCIMO 1:
Valentina Valencia

DÉCIMO 2:
María Luisa Londoño y Yuliana Torres

A. Write the sentences 1, 2, 3 in PAST PERFECT, 4, 5, 6 in FUTURE PERFECT and 7, 8, 9 IN CONDITIONAL PERFECT

1) the film____ (start)
2) She____ (live) in China.
3) they______ (eat) the shellfish.
4) you ______ (listen) to me
5) we________ (finish) dinner
6) it ________ (be) at home.
7) He ______ (meet) her somewhere before.
8) We _______ (have) our passports.
9) She _______ (study) a lot before the exam.

B. Write the sentences in conditional

CONDITIONAL TYPE I
1. If I  (to study), I  (to pass) the exams.
2. If the sun  (to shine), we  (to walk) into town.
3. If he  (to have) a temperature, he  (to see) the doctor.
4. If my friends  (to come), I  (to be) very happy.
5. If she  (to earn) a lot of money, she  (to fly) to New York.

CONDITIONAL TYPE II

1. If I (to come) home earlier, I  (to prepare) dinner.
2. If we  (to live) in Rome, Francesco  (to visit) us.
3. If Tim and Tom  (to be) older, they  (to play) in our hockey team.
4. If he  (to be) my friend, I  (to invite) him to my birthday party.
5. If Susan  (to study) harder, she  (to be) better at school.

CONDITIONAL TYPE III
1. If they  (to have) enough money, they  (to buy) a new car.
2. If you  (to do) a paper round, you  (to earn) a little extra money.
3. If Michael  (to get) more pocket money, he  (to ask) Doris out for dinner.
4. If we  (to win) the lottery, we  (to fly) to San Francisco.
5. If I  (to meet) Brad Pitt, I  (to ask) for his autograph.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario