martes, 19 de febrero de 2019

ACTIVITY ABOUT FIRST CONDITIONAL

ACTIVITY

a. Write the sentences using the first conditional


1) If I ______(go) out tonight, I _______ (go) to the cinema.

2) If you ________ (get) back late, I ________(be) angry.

3) If we _________(not/see) each other tomorrow, we ______(see) each other next week.

4) If he _________(come) , I _________ (be) surprised.

5) If you ________ (not/want) to go out, I ______ (cook) dinner at home.

6) I _________ (come) early, if you _______(want).

7) They __________ (go) to the party if they _________(be) invited.

8) She ___________ (stay) in London if she ________(get) a job.

9) He __________ (not/get) a better job if he _______(not/pass) that exam.

10) I ________(buy) a new dress if I _________(have) enough money.

b. Select the best option.

11. If you ...... a lot of sweets, you ...... bad teeth.

A. 'll eat, have
B. 'll eat, 'll have
C. Eat, 'll have

12. He ...... this book if he ...... it.
A. Enjoys, will read
B. Will enjoy, reads
C. Will enjoy, will read

13. If you ...... coffee at night, you ...... .
A. Drink, will sleep
B. Will drink, will sleep
C. Drink, won't sleep

14. Our teacher ...... angry if we ...... our homework.
A. Is, won't do
B. Will be, don't do
C. Be, don't do

15. I ...... outside, if it ...... rainy.
A. Won't go, is
B. Will go, will be
C. Don't go, will be

16. If we ...... him tomorrow, we ...... hello.
A. Meet, 'll say
B. 'll meet, 'll say
C. Meet, say

17. Joe ...... happy if she ...... .
A. Is, will come
B. Is, come
C. Will be, comes

18. I ...... to university if I ...... my exams.
A. Go, will pass
B. Will go, pass
C. Go, pass

19. If it ...... cold tonight, I ...... the heating on.
A. Is, 'll put
B. Is, put
C. 'll be, 'll put

20. Emma ...... a party on Friday, if her parents ...... .
A. Will have, will go away
B. Will has, go away
C. Will have, go away

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario