lunes, 19 de agosto de 2019

PASSIVE VOICE


You can review the passive voice in this link

ACTIVITY

Rewrite the sentences in passive voice.

1. He opens the door. -
2. She pays a lot of money. -
3. I draw a picture. -
4. They wear blue shoes. -
5. They don't help you. -
6. He doesn't open the book. -
7. She sang a song. -
8. Somebody hit me. -
9. We stopped the bus. -
10. A thief stole my car. –
11. I have eaten a hamburger. -
12. We have cycled five miles. -
13. I have opened the present. -
14. They have not read the book. -
15. You have not sent the parcel. -
16. We have not agreed to this issue.
17. Millions of people will visit the museum. -
18. Our boss will sign the contract. -
19. They will not show the new film. -
20. He won't see Sue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario