lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

activity about conditionals for 10°

ACTIVITY

Write the sentences in each conditional

TYPE I

Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type I) by putting the verbs into the correct form.
1. If you ______(send) this letter now, she _______(receive) it tomorrow.
2. If I ______(do) this test, I ______ (improve) my English.
3. If I _______ (find) your ring, I _______(give) it back to you.
4. Peggy _______(go) shopping if she ______ (have) time in the afternoon.
5. Simon _______(go) to London next week if he ______(get) a cheap flight.
6. If her boyfriend _______(phone / not) today, she ______(leave) him.
7. If they _______(study / not) harder, they ________(pass / not) the exam.

TYPE II

Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type II) by putting the verbs into the correct form.
1. If we _____ (to have) a yacht, we _____(to sail) the seven seas.
2. If he _______ (to have) more time, he _____ (to learn) karate.
3. If they ______ (to tell) their father, he _____ (to be) very angry.
4. She _______ (to spend) a year in the USA if it ______ (to be) easier to get a green card.
5. If I ______(to live) on a lonely island, I _______(to run) around naked all day.
6. We ______ (to help) you if we ______(know) how.
7. My brother _______(to buy) a sports car if he _____ (to have) the money.

TYPE III

Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type III) by putting the verbs into the correct form.

1. If you _____ (to study) for the test, you _____(to pass) it.
2. If you ______(to ask) me, I _____ (to help) you.
3. If we _______(to go) to the cinema, we _____ (to see) my friend Jacob.
4. If you _______(to speak) English, she ______(to understand) .
5. If they ______(to listen) to me, we _______(to be) home earlier.
6. I _____ (to write) you a postcard if I _____(to have) your address.
7. If I _____ (not / to break) my leg, I _____ (to take part) in the contest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario