lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

ACTIVITY CONDITIONAL FOR 10°

ACTIVITY
Write sentences using Conditional sentences type I and type II.

1) If Yvonne ______ (to watch) the news, she _______ (to solve) the puzzle.
2) If I _______ (to have) a mobile, I ____ (to pone) you.
3) We _____ (to go) to the beach if we _____ (to stay) in Florida.
4) If my mother _______ (to make) breakfast, I _____ (to be) really happy.
5) Her brother _______ (to find) more mistakes if he (to read) the text again.
6) If you ______ (to add) a little lemon, the soup ______ (to taste) excellent.
7) They _______ (to pay) less if they _____ (to buy) the tickets yesterday.
8) If the students _______ (to collect) more empty bottles, they ______ (to have) more money for their class trip.
9) Gerry ________ (to convince) his grandmother to see the doctor if he _____ (to talk) to her.
10) She _____ (to visit) Henry and Cliff in hospital if she ______ (to know) that they were

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario