lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

ACTIVITY ABOUT CONDITIONALS 11°

ACTIVITY

Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence

TYPE I
1) If I (to come) home earlier, I (to prepare) dinner.
2) If we (to live) in Rome, Francesco (to visit) us.
3) If Tim and Tom (to be) older, they (to play) in our hockey team.
4) If he (to be) my friend, I (to invite) him to my birthday party.
5) If Susan (to study) harder, she (to be) better at school.

TYPE II
6) If they (to have) enough money, they (to buy) a new car.
7) If you (to do) a paper round, you (to earn) a little extra money.
8) If Michael (to get) more pocket money, he (to ask) Doris out for dinner.
9) If we (to hurry), we (to catch) the bus.
10) If it (to rain), Nina (to take) an umbrella with her.

TYPE III
11) If the weather (to be) nice, they (to play) football.
12) If we (to go) to a good restaurant, we (to have) a better dinner.
13) If John (to learn) more words, he (to write) a good report.
14) If the boys (to take) the bus to school, they (to arrive) on time.
15) If the teacher (to explain) the homework, I (to do) it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario