viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

ACTIVITY ABOUT PRONOUNS 10°

ACTIVITY

A. Use the correct personal pronouns. Watch the words in brackets.
Example: ___ often reads books. (Lisa)
Answer: She often reads books.

1) ____is dreaming. (George)
2) ____ is green. (the blackboard)
3) ______ are on the wall. (the posters)
4) _____ is running. (the dog)
5) _____are watching TV. (my mother and I)
6) ____ are in the garden. (the flowers)
7) _____ is riding his bike. (Tom)
8) _____ is from Bristol. (Victoria)
9) _____ has got a brother. (Diana)
10) _____ got a computer. (Mandy)

B. Replace the words in brackets by the correct personal pronouns.

1. My name is Sue. (Sue ) _____ am English. And this is my family.
2. My mum's name is Angie. (Angie) _______ is from Germany.
3. Bob is my dad. (My dad) _____ is a waiter.
4. On the left you can see Simon. (Simon) ______ is my brother.
5. (Sue and Simon) ____ are twins.
6. Our dog is a girl, Judy. (Judy) _____ is two years old.
7. (Sue, Simon, Angie and Bob) _______ live in Canterbury.
8. (Canterbury) ____ is not far from London.
9. My grandparents live in London. (My grandparents) ____ often come and see us.
10. (The cat) _____ is black

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario