lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

CONDITIONAL IF 10º

ACTIVITY



Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type I.

Example: If I __ (to go) to the cinema, I ________ (to watch) an interesting film.

Answer: If I go to the cinema, I will watch an interesting film.

1) If I (to study), I (to pass) the exams.
2) If the sun (to shine), we (to walk) to the town.
3) If he (to have) a temperature, he (to see) the doctor.
4) If my friends (to come), I (to be) very happy.
5) If she (to earn) a lot of money, she (to fly) to New York.
6) If we (to travel) to London, we (to visit) the museums.
7) If you (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you (to slip) on the rocks.
8) If Rita (to forget) her homework, the teacher (to give) her a low mark.
9) If they (to go) to the disco, they (to listen) to loud music.
10) If you (to wait) a minute, I (to ask) my parents.
11) If it (to rain), the children (not/to go) for a walk.
12) If she (not/to read) the novel, she (not/to pass) the literature test.
13) If I (not/to argue) with my father, he (to lend) me his motorbike.
14) If we (to take) the bus, we (not/to arrive) in time.
15) If Dick (not/to buy) the book, his friends (to be) angry with him.
16) If Tom (not/to tidy up) his room, Victoria (not/to help) him with the muffins.
17) If the boys (not/to play) football, the girls (not/to come) to the football pitch.
18) If you (to eat) too much junk food, you (not/to lose) weight.
19) If I (not/to make) breakfast tomorrow morning, my girlfriend (not/to love) me anymore.
20) If they (not/to hurry), they (not/to catch) the train.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario