jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

ACTIVITY ABOUT CONDITIONAL IF FOR 10º

ACTIVITY

A. According to the conditional complete the sentences.

FIRST CONDITIONAL

1) If my friends __________ (to come), I _________________ (to be) very happy.

2) If she ____________ (to earn) a lot of money, she ____________ (to fly) to New York.

3) If we ____________ (to travel) to London, we ______________ (to visit) the museums.

SECOND CONDITIONAL

1) If I ____________ (to come) home earlier, I ______________ (to prepare) dinner.

2) If we __________ (to live) in Rome, Francesco _______________ (to visit) us.

3) If Tim and Tom ___________ (to be) older, they ______________ (to play) in our hockey team.

THIRD CONDITIONAL

1) If the weather _____________ (to be) nice, they_______________________ (to play) football.

2) If we _____________ (to go) to a good restaurant, we ______________________ (to have) a better dinner.

3) If John _______________ (to learn) more words, he ________________________ (to write) a good report.

B. Select the correct option according to the sentence

1) If it weren't so late, I would go shopping.
a. type I
b. type II
 c. type III

2) Henry would have phoned his mother if he hadn't written the text message.
 a. type I
b.  type II
c.  type III

 3) I would buy a Ferrari if I had a lot of money.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

 4) If we had known of your arrival, we would have been at the airport.
a. type I
b. type II
c.  type III

 5) I would have helped you if you had told me the truth.
a.  type I
b.  type II
c.  type III 

6) If we had taken enough water, we wouldn't have been thirsty.
a.  type I
b.  type II
c.  type III

7) If Mark does the washing up, his mother will have more time for him.
a.  type I (probable condition)
b.  type II (improbable condition)
c.  type III (impossible condition)

8) If the weather had been better, the plane would not have crashed.
a.  type I
b.  type II
c.  type III

9) ) If it rains, I'll wear a raincoat
a.  type I
b.  type II
c.  type III

 10) If Andy had played in the team, they would have won the match.
a.  type I
b.  type II
c.  type III



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario