martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

ACTIVITY ABOUT CONDITIONAL TYPE I FOR 10°

ACTIVITY

Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type I. Only use the will-future in the main clauses.

1) If I _______ (to study), I _______ (to pass) the exams.

2) If the sun _______ (to shine), we _______ (to walk) to the town.

3) If he _______ (to have) a temperature, he ______ (to see) the doctor.

4) If my friends ______ (to come), I _______ (to be) very happy.

5) If she _______ (to earn) a lot of money, she ______ (to fly) to New York.

6) If we _____(to travel) to London, we  ______(to visit) the museums.

7) If you _______ (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you _____ (to slip) on the rocks.

8) If Rita _______ (to forget) her homework, the teacher  ______ (to give) her a low mark.

9) If they ______ (to go) to the disco, they _______ (to listen) to loud music.

10) If you _____ (to wait) a minute, I _______ (to ask) my parents.

11) If you ____ (to dive) into this river, you ____ (to hurt) yourself.

12) If the sun  _____(to shine), the children ______ (to play) outside.

13) Richard _____ (to walk) to school if he _____ (to miss) the bus.

14) Emily _____ (to buy) the cola if you  ______(to pack) the picnic basket.

15) If I ____(to be) in Venice, I  ______(to rent) a boat.

16) Michael's teacher _____ (to phone) his parents if he _____ (to write) text messages during the lesson.

17) If she _____ (to answer) this question correctly, she _____ (to get) an extra point.

18) My sister _____ (to be) angry if I _____ (to turn) on the music too loud.

19) Your room _____ (to look) much tidier if you ____ (to keep) your hamster in the cage.


20) If we  _____(to surf) the Internet, we _____ (to find) a lot of information about Loch Ness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario