jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

ACTIVITY ABOUT COMPARATIVES FOR 10º

ACTIVITY

A. Write the comparative form
Good
Ugly
Beautiful 
Small 
Pretty
Long 
Wonderful
Fat
Large
Thin
Big
Expensive
Popular
Easy


B.  Complete the sentences with the correct form of the adjectives.Thumbs Up

1)      Janet cooks ___________(good) than my mom.

2)      My cat is _____________(fat) than my dog.

3)      Mr Gordon is ____________(thin) than his son.

4)      Madona is ____________(popular) than my favourite singer.

5)      Pam’s car is ____________(expensive)than my car.

6)      I’m reading ____________(wonderful) book  now.

7)      It’s really !Dad’s food always is _____________ (ugly) than my mother’s .

8)      Yesterday I bought a ___________ (large) sweater for Tommy

9)      I can’t  believe it! You’re _____________ (big) than last year.


10)   Sophie has got(beautiful) hair than Jasmine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario