jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

ACTIVITY USED TO FOR 10º

ACTIVITY

A.  COMPLETE WITH THE RIGHT WORDS IN THE BOX BELOW :

PLAY (2X)      WAS (2X)       WERE (2X)           AM          BE          USE          HAVE (2X)

GO (2X)           RIDE                 COLLECT            SPEND       DON'T       JUMP         DANCE  

1- She used to ___________ with dolls when she _________ a child.

2- They didn't ____________  to play any sports.

3- He didn't use to _____________  a scrapbook.

4- When they _____________ younger, they used to _________ to the beach,  ________ a bike and _____________ comics.

5- I used to ___________ very shy, but I ___________ not anymore.

6- After school, my friend and I used to ____________ chess and hide-and-seek.

7- I used to____________  my vacation in a summer camp with my friends.

8- I used to __________ a pet when I __________ 5 years old. Now I _________ have it anymore.

 9- In elementary school I used to _________ rope and ___________ axé.

10- When we_________  7, I used to ____________ rollerblading.


B. Make an affirmative sentence, negative sentence or question using ‘used to + infinitive':    


1) I / live in a flat when I was a child.     

2) We / go to the beach every summer?  

3) She / love eating chocolate, but now she hates it. 

4) He / not / smoke.   

5) I / play tennis when I was at school.   

6) She / be able to speak French, but she has forgotten it all.      

7) He / play golf every weekend?.   

8) They both / have short hair.      

9) Julie / study Portuguese. 

10) I / not / hate school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario