miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

CONDITIONAL IF FOR 10º

CONDITIONAL CLAUSES

CONDITIONAL O

General statements and facts
General statements, actions that are certainly happening and facts
If I have a problem, she always helps me.
If there is a problem, I can always talk to Carol.
PRESENT TENSE ------ PRESENT TENSE

CONDITIONAL I
It's possible that . . . (talking about the future) –
If he comes, I will be happy.
If he studies, he will pass the exam.
PRESENT TENSE ------ WILL FUTURE

CONDITIONAL II 
It's possible but not very probable . . . (talking about a future situation) -
It's not probable
If he came, I would be happy.
If he studied, he would pass the exam.
PAST TENSE ------ CONDITIONAL PRESENT (would + base form)

CONDITIONAL III              
It didn't happen and it is impossible now . . . (talking about a past situation) - It's impossible
If he had come, I would have been happy.
If he had learned, he would have passed the exam.
PAST PERFECT ------ CONDITIONAL PERFECT (would + have + 3rd form)

.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario