jueves, 2 de julio de 2015

ACTIVITY ABOUT CONDITIONALS FOR 10º

ACTIVITY

Write the sentences using conditionals

TYPE I:

1. If I  ____(to study), I  _____(to pass) the exams.
2. If the sun _____ (to shine), we _____ (to walk) to the town.
3. If he _____ (to have) a temperature, he _____ (to see) the doctor.
4. If my friends  _____(to come), I _____ (to be) very happy.
5. If she _____ (to earn) a lot of money, she ____ (to fly) to New York.

TYPE II:

1. If I ____ (to come) home earlier, I ____ (to prepare) dinner.
2. If we  ____(to live) in Rome, Francesco  _____(to visit) us.
3. If Tim and Tom ____ (to be) older, they ____ (to play) in our hockey team.
4. If he ____ (to be) my friend, I _____ (to invite) him to my birthday party.
5. If Susan ____ (to study) harder, she ______ (to be) better at school.

TYPE III:

1. If the weather  ____(to be) nice, they  ____(to play) football.
2. If we ____ (to go) to a good restaurant, we  _____(to have) a better dinner.
3. If John ____ (to learn) more words, he _____ (to write) a good report.
4. If the boys _____ (to take) the bus to school, they ____ (to arrive) on time.

5. If the teacher ____ (to explain) the homework, I  _____ (to do) it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario