miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

CONDITIONALS FOR 10°

ACTIVITY


A. Match the sentences.

1. If he went to France,                                    a. if he had had time and money.

2. If you drink some apple juice.                    b. he wouldn't have spent all his money.

3. If she had watched the film carefully        c. I would speak more kindly.

4. Tom would have gone to New York          d. he'd speak French fluently.

5. If I were you,                                                 e. if he had known she was at home

6. If George hadn't bought a car,                   f. she would have understood the plot.

7.  Would Tom have visited Mary                 g. she might have gone to his party.

8.  If Bert had spoken to Liz earlier              h. you won't be thirsty.

B. What is the correct answer?

1. If I had had enough money, I ____  that radio.

a. bought     b. would buy     c. would have bought     d. had bought

2. If it rains, you _____  wet.

a. will get      b. would get       c. get         d. had got

3. She would go to the Job Centre if she _____  a job.

a. had wanted        b. will want        c. wanted         d. wants

4. The dog _____  you if it hadn´t been tied up.

a. would bite        b. will bite       c. would have bitten        d. bites

5. It ______  easy to paint pictures if you knew how to.

a. would be     b. had been      c. would have been      d. be

6. If I come, I _____  you.

a. saw       b. would see       c. will see      d. sees

7. She _____  pleased if you came.

a. would be         b. would have been      c. would has been    d. was

8. If it _____  I would stay at home.

a. rains     b. rained       c. has rained      d.had rained

9. You will catch the train if you ____  earlier

a. left     b. leaves     c. leave      d. would leave

10. If he ____  thirsty, he would have drunk some water.

a. was     b. had been      c. is      d. would drink 


C. Find the correct conditionals

1. If it rains, I'll wear a raincoat.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

2 If we had taken enough water, we wouldn't have been thirsty.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

3 If the children were older, they would go to the party.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

4 Harry could fly to Helsinki if he had more money.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

5 If Mark does the washing up, his mother will have more time for him.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

6 What would you do if you saw a burglar?
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

7 We might have had a glass of hot chocolate if you had bought some milk.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

8 If I were you I should keep the secret.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

9 Ron would understand more if the teacher spoke clearly.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III

10 If Doris had got up earlier, she wouldn't have been late for school.
a. type I
b. type II
c. type III 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario