lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

ACTIVITY ABOUT REPORTED SPEECH FOR 10º

ACTIVITY

A. Complete the sentences in reported speech.

1. John said, "I love this town."
John said 
2. "Do you like soccer ?" He asked me.
He asked me 
3. "I can't drive a lorry," he said.
He said 
4. "You are nice withyour brother," he said.
He asked me 
5. "I have a bike," he said.
He urged me 
6. "I don't waste your money" she said.
She told the boys 
7. "What have you decided to do?" she asked him.
She asked him 
8. "I always wake up early," he said.
He said 
9. "You should revise your lessons," he said.
He advised the students 
10. "Where have you been?" he asked me.
He wanted to know
11. Mum said: " I'm angry with you"
Mum said she
12. Geoffrey said: I'm cooking lunch today
 Geoffrey said
13. My boyfriend said: I'll go to the cinema tomorrow
 My boyfriend said
14. Her teacher said: " You must do your homework every day"
Her teacher said
15. Their father said: " I can speak three languages"
 Their father said

B. Write the sentences using reported speech

1. Tim: "She works in an office."
Tim said that she.

2 Jessica: "I am going to clean the room."
Jessica told me that she

3 Jeff: "They like the song."
Jeff said that they.

4 Ian and Marvin: "We need new shoes."
Ian and Marvin remarked that they  

5 Kathy: "He can speak Spanish."
Kathy told us that he

6 Teacher: "Rachel has never been to Philadelphia."
The teacher said that Rachel  

7 Lucy: "The train didn't arrive on time."
Lucy said to Gerry that the train

8 Emma: "I'm sitting on the chair."
Emma said that she.

9 Nick: "Walter doesn't eat meat."
Nick told us that Walter.

10 Holly: "Abby and Nathan will travel to Alaska."
Holly remarked that Abby and Nathan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario