lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

ACTIVITY REPORTED SPEECH 10º

ACTIVITY

Select the correct option

1.     1.   “Where do you live?"
a. Miho asked me where do I live.
 b. Miho asked me where I lived.
c. Miho asked me where did I live.

 2.  "What is the time?"
  a. Can you tell me what is the time?
 b. Can you tell me what the time is?

3. "Why did he say that?"
a. I would like to know why he said that.
b. I would like to know why did he say that.

4. "Do we have a test tomorrow?"
a. I’ve forgotten do we have a test tomorrow?
b. I’ve forgotten if we have a test tomorrow.
c. I’ve forgotten have we a test tomorrow?

5. "Don’t talk!"
a. The teacher told us not to talk.
b. The teacher told us to not talk.

6. "Have you finished with the computer?"
a. She asked if had I finished with the computer.
b. She asked if I had finished with the computer.

7. "I’ll give you your money back tomorrow."
a. She promised me to give the money back the next day.
b. She promised to give me back the money the next day.

8. "Can I use your phone?"
a. I asked her could I use her phone.
b. I asked her if I could use her phone.

9. "When are you going back to Japan?"
a. He asked when I was going back to Japan.
b. He asked when was I going back to Japan.

10. "Why did you have to wait so long?"
a. She wanted to know why we had to wait so long.
b. She wanted to know why did we have to wait so long.

11. "Be quiet!"
a. I told her be quiet.
b. I told her to be quiet.

12. "Do you play chess?"
a. He asked me do I play chess.
b. He asked me if I did play chess.
c. He asked me did I play chess.
d. He asked me if I played chess.

13. "Where are my keys?"
a. He wanted to know where were his keys.
b. He wanted to know where his keys were.

14. "Why don’t you start again?"
a. He suggested me to start again.
b. He suggested that I started again.
c. He suggested why didn’t I start again.

15. "I’ll drive you to the airport."
a. She offered that she would drive us to the airport.
b. She offered to drive us to the airport.

16. "Can you help me, please?"
a. John wanted me to help him.
b. John wanted that I helped him.
c. John wanted that I help him.

17. "What’s she doing?"
a. I wondered what was she doing.
b. I wondered what she was doing.

18. Do not tell her what I said.
a. He begged me to not tell her what he had said.
b. He begged that I didn’t tell her what he had said.
c. He begged me not to tell her what he had said.

19. "Never use my computer without my permission!"
a. He shouted that I should never use his computer without his permission.
b. He shouted to never use his computer without his permission.

20. "How did you get on in this quiz?"
a. How did I get on in this quiz is my business, not yours!

b. How I got on in this quiz is my business, not yours!

1 comentario: