jueves, 8 de marzo de 2018

ACTIVITY ABOUT CONDITIONALS

ACTIVITY

Write the sentences using ALL conditional

Complete the Conditional Sentences IN ALL TYPES (Type I,  II, III) by putting the verbs into the correct form. 
  1. If we (have)  a yacht, we (sail)  the seven seas.
  2. If he (have)  more time, he (learn)  karate.
  3. If they (tell)  their father, he (be)  very angry.
  4. She (spend)  a year in the USA if it (be)  easier to get a green card.
  5. If I (live)  on a lonely island, I (run)  around naked all day.
  6. We (help)  you if we (know)  how.
  7. My brother (buy)  a sports car if he (have)  the money.
  8. If I (feel)  better, I (go)  to the cinema with you.
  9. If you (go)  by bike more often, you (be / not)  so flabby.
  10. She (not / talk)  to you if she (be)  mad at you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario