jueves, 15 de marzo de 2018

ACTIVITY CONDITIONALS


ACTIVITY

Finish the sentences. Use the correct phrases.

  1. You would have slept much better 
  2. The teacher will not be happy 
  3. If I were you, 

Put in the correct verb forms.

  1. If you were older, you  (to go) to the party.
  2. If Steven had taken his camera, he  (to take) nice pictures.
  3. If the weather had been better, we  (to come) by bike.

Which type of the Conditional sentences is used?

  1. What would you do if you saw a robber?
     
     
     
  2. If I find your key, I'll tell you.
     
     
     
  3. My parents would have bought the house if it had been cheaper.
     
     
     

Complete the sentences.

  1. type III: If the sun  (to shine), we  (to go)swimming.
  2. type I: If the sun  (to shine), we  (to go)swimming.
  3. type II: If the sun  (to shine), we  (to go)swimming.
  4. Finish the sentences. Use the correct phrases.

    1. If you wait a minute, 
    2. I would go to the party 

    Complete the sentences.

    1. type III: They  (to fly) to Canberra if they  (to have) more money.
    2. type II: If I  (to study), I  (to pass) the test.
    3. type I: They  (to fly) to Canberra if they  (to have) more money.

    Which answers are correct?

    1. Which words/phrases can be used in an if-clause type I?
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
    2. Which words/phrases can be used in an if-clause type III?
       
       
       
       
       
       
    3. Which words/phrases can be used in an if-clause type II?
       
       
       
       
       
       

    Which type of the Conditional sentences is used?

    1. What would you do if you saw a robber?
       
       
       
    2. My parents would have bought the house if it had been cheaper.
       
       
       
    3. If it wasn't so late, I would go shopping.
       
       
       

    Put in the correct verb forms.

    1. If Alice  (to have) more money, she would go to Africa.
    2. If Sarah  (not/to eat) so much junk food, she could have been in the school hockey team.
    3. John's mother  (to have) more time for him if he does the washing up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario