jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

REPORTED SPEECH

ACTIVITY


Change the direct speech into reported speech. Use 'she said' at the beginning of each answer. It's the same day, so you don't need to change the time expressions.

1) "He works in a bank."
2) "We went out last night."
3) "I'm coming!"
4) "I was waiting for the bus when he arrived."
5) "I'd never been there before."
6) "I didn't go to the party."
7) "Lucy will come later."
8) "He hasn't eaten breakfast."
9) "I can help you tomorrow."
10) "You should go to bed early."
11) "I don't like chocolate."
12) "I won't see you tomorrow."
13) "She's living in Paris for a few months."
14) "I visited my parents at the weekend."
15) "She hasn't eaten sushi before."
16) "I hadn't travelled by underground before I came to London."
17) "They would help if they could."
18) "I'll do the washing-up later."
19) "He could read when he was three."
20) "I was sleeping when Julie called."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario