lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

ACTIVITY ABOUT ADJECTIVES FOR 10º

ACTIVITY.

1. Write the comparative for the adjective

Ej. small - smaller

1. good
2. intelligent
3. old
4. dark
5. bad
6. large
7. narrow
8. new
9. easy
10. funny.
11. Interesting.
12. pretty

2. Complete the sentences using the comparative form.

Ej. My flat isn’t very big.- I want a bigger flat.

1. My motorbike isn’t very fast. I’d like ________________
2. My husband isn’t very rich. I need ___________ .
3. Your computer is getting old now. You need __________________.
4. His camera isn’t very good. He needs ____________________ .
5. It isn’t very hot today. It was yesterday ____________.
6. I’m not very interested in football. I’m _____________ in tennis.


3. Write sentences using the expression ‘as………as’.

Ej. A Porsche is faster than a Skoda. – A Skoda isn’t as fast as a Porsche.

1. Football is more popular than cricket in Spain.
Cricket isn’t
2. I work harder than you.

3. My car is newer than yours.

4. His watch is more expensive than hers.

5. Your flat is nicer than ours.

6. Paris is colder than Casablanca.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario