jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

CONDITIONAL IF ACTIVITY FOR 11º

ACTIVITY
Write the sentences using the verb in parentheses according with the conditional structure.

FIRST CONDITIONAL

ACTIVITY 1

1) If I _________ (to study), I _________ (to pass) the exams.
2) If the sun __________ (to shine), we __________ (to walk) to the town.
3) If my friends __________ (to come), I ______________ (to be) very happy.
4) If she ___________ (to earn) a lot of money, she ____________ (to fly) to New York.
5) If we ____________ (to travel) to London, we ____________ (to visit) the museums.

SECOND CONDITIONAL

ACTIVITY 2

1) If I _________ (to come) home earlier, I __________ (to prepare) dinner.
2) If we __________ (to live) in Rome, Francesco _____________ (to visit) us.
3) If Tim and Tom ___________ (to be) older, they ____________ (to play) in our hockey team.
4) If he _____________ (to be) my friend, I ____________ (to invite) him to my birthday party.
5) If Susan ___________ (to study) harder, she ____________ (to be) better at school.

THIRD CONDITIONAL

ACTIVITY 3

1) If the weather _________ (to be) nice, they __________ (to play) football.
2) If we __________ (to go) to a good restaurant, we __________ (to have) a better dinner.
3) If John ___________ (to learn) more words, he __________ (to write) a good report.
4) If the boys __________ (to take) the bus to school, they ___________(to arrive) on time.
5) If the teacher _____________ (to explain) the homework, I ___________ (to do) it.

NOTA: LAS ESTUDIANTES QUE ESTABAN POR FUERA DEL SALÒN DEBEN REALIZAR LA MISMA ACTIVIDAD PERO TENIENDO EN CUENTA REALIZAR LOS SIGUIENTES CAMBIOS: LA ACTIVIDAD 3 HACERLA CON CONDICIONAL TYPE I, LA ACTIVIDAD 2 CON CONDICIONAL TYPE III, Y LA ACTIVIDAD 1 CON CONDICIONAL TYPE II.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario