jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

ACTIVITY FOR REVIEWING TAG QUESTIONS AND CONDITIONALS FOR 11º

TAG QUESTIONS

ASK THE CORRESPONDING TAG QUESTIONS

1. Tony gave her a present for her birthday, ________ ?
2. There is some milk left, _________ ?
3. Nobody would want a used car, _________ ?
4. Your parents are visting us next week, _______?
5. She's been acting funny this week, ________?
6. Everybody is here, __________?
7. Leticia forgets about it, ________?
8. Sally didn’t sit down, ________ ?
9. She hardly spoke, ________?
10. They should have arrived by now, ________ ?

CONDITIONALS

TYPE I

Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type I) by putting the verbs into the correct form.
1. If you ______(send) this letter now, she _______(receive) it tomorrow.
2. If I ______(do) this test, I ______ (improve) my English.
3. If I _______ (find) your ring, I _______(give) it back to you.
4. Peggy _______(go) shopping if she ______ (have) time in the afternoon.
5. Simon _______(go) to London next week if he ______(get) a cheap flight.
6. If her boyfriend _______(phone / not) today, she ______(leave) him.
7. If they _______(study / not) harder, they ________(pass / not) the exam.

TYPE II

Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type II) by putting the verbs into the correct form.
1. If we (have) a yacht, we (sail) the seven seas.
2. If he (have) more time, he (learn) karate.
3. If they (tell) their father, he (be) very angry.
4. She (spend) a year in the USA if it (be) easier to get a green card.
5. If I (live) on a lonely island, I (run) around naked all day.
6. We (help) you if we (know) how.
7. My brother (buy) a sports car if he (have) the money.

TYPE III

Complete the Conditional Sentences (Type III) by putting the verbs into the correct form.

1. If you (study) for the test, you (pass) it.
2. If you (ask) me, I (help) you.
3. If we (go) to the cinema, we (see) my friend Jacob.
4. If you (speak) English, she (understand) .
5. If they (listen) to me, we (be) home earlier.
6. I (write) you a postcard if I (have) your address.
7. If I (not / break) my leg, I (take part) in the contest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario